When the temps are on the rise, all I want are desserts that are cool, refreshing, not too heavy and of course…..easy!! Who ever said things slow down in the summer? Life is busy with barbecues, vacations, ball games and more. I want EASY SUMMER DESSERT RECIPES that can be made ahead of time, or are quick or better yet, no bake! Last week’s party was full of easy dessert recipes to make sure your summer is cool and delicious!
This is week 362 (7 years) of hosting this I’m Lovin’ It linky party. Each week I feature some of the posts that caught my eye from the previous week. Please take a moment to visit the featured blogs ……..then scroll down to see what’s being shared this week.
- Easy Mixed Berry Crisp recipe from Cooking on the Front Burner
- No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream recipe at Kleinworth and Co.
- Strawberry Pie Slab Recipe from Today’s Creative Life
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake recipe from Julie Blanner
- S’mores Rice Krispies Treats recipe from Gluesticks
- No Bake White Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert recipe at Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Frozen Peanut Butter Pie recipe from Simply Stacie
- Fresh Strawberry Pie Recipe recipe at Bombshell Bling
More Easy Summer Dessert Recipes You May Enjoy
Desserts you can make this summer with out the oven!! 8 Irresistable NO-BAKE DESSERT Recipes
8 Frozen treats to beat the heat this summer!
In case you missed it, here’s what I’ve been up to this week:
This flavorful and ridiculously easy Chinese Slaw is full of crunch and great to serve at a BBQ.
**Share your favorite summer dessert recipe in my FACEBOOK COMMUNITY!
JOIN MY FACEBOOK COMMUNITY
Let’s get this party started!! It’s time to link up all your great ideas to “I’m Lovin’ It Party” (remember, each week I will share some of my favorites who link up!)
I’m Lovin’……. Easy Summer Dessert Recipes
Now it’s your turn!
Let us know what you’re lovin’ this week!
What is I’m Lovin’ It? get all the info here *All photos submitted to the I’m Lovin It linky party, grant the rights to display their photo on this website and other sites I write for. Proper credit will always be given. TidyMom is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through TidyMom.net.